Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27679 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,463 (₨41,412) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)