Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,870 (COL$4,605,904) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)