Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16391 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 222% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,095 (¥275,128) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)