Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16274 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,222 (¥216,435) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)