Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01124 EGP / CDF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 165% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,707 (3,532,258 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)