Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00917 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 314% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 67,220 (7,330,451 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)