Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 623%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.155 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 477% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 93,689 (kr 43,467) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)