Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 436% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 80,425 (kr 37,831) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)