Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 381% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 78,217 (kr 40,999) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)