Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 580%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.233 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 550% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 97,487 (kr 43,664) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)