Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 391% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 73,717 (kr 38,992) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)