Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,558 (€1,370) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)