Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.728 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 218% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,739 (4,065 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)