Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.308 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 163% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,871 (2,771 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)