Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.334 EGP / LYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,578 (5,301 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)