Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.882 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,694 (3,004 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)