Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01200 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 192% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,379 (3,947,817 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)