Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 180% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,697 (4,213,964 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)