Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01169 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 191% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,793 (3,488,269 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)