Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.810 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,335 (805 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)