Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,851 ($b5,405) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)