Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.569 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,834 ($b5,384) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)