Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.568 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,766 ($b5,750) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)