Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,957 (€1,382) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)