Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,361 (4,340TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)