Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.031 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,137 (4,798TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (38 minutes ago)