Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16262 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,923 (¥245,502) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)