Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,072 (€2,135) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)