Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.111 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 236% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,443 (€2,389) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)