Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,669 (5,238 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)