Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,057 (Mex$ 25,622) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)