Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,168 (﷼ 30,891,582) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)