Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,465 (﷼ 24,566,926) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)