Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,684 (﷼ 33,999,324) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)