Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,602 (﷼ 25,215,996) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)