Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16519 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 327% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,995 (¥387,414) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)