Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16146 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,227 (¥162,441) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)