Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16472 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,833 (¥181,115) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)