Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16223 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,800 (¥146,700) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)