Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00559 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,953 (3,210,622 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)