Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27581 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,077 (₨58,291) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)