Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,798 (₨71,737) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)