Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27078 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,176 (₨59,738) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (15 minutes ago)