Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28085 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,364 (₨68,949) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)