Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27760 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,403 (₨51,883) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)