Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26440 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 16,058 (₨60,733) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)