Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26942 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,753 (₨65,892) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)