Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26146 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,225 (₨69,706) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)