Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EGP / MDL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,540 (17,794 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)