Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16495 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,423 (166,249 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)