Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07106 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,898 (265,932 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)