Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14596 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,171 (220,417 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)