Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 815 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15741 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 103% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,390 (154,945 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)