Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.293 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,497 (5,241 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)