Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.428 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,632 (5,563 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)