Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,543 (6,052 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)