Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,063 (5,849 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)