Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,257 (元11,788) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)