Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,315 (元13,088) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)