Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26572 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,177 (₨57,117) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)