Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26175 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,948 (₨64,748) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)