Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27587 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,100 (₨69,235) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)