Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28037 EGP / BTN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,648 (98,611 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)