Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 828 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.938 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,265 (€2,285) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)