Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26166 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,486 (₨55,361) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)