Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,140 (9,670 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)