Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.902 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,660 (9,285 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (34 minutes ago)