Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25554 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,342 (71,776 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)