Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30627 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,002 (55,512 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)