Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25625 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,979 (74,067 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)