Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,410 (23,942₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)