Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.758 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,044 (R$ 5,912) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)