Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.982 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,810 (Mex$ 19,154) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (32 minutes ago)