Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,453 (Mex$ 20,897) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)