Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,123 (Mex$ 18,097) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)