Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,126 (CH$973,188) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)