Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.384 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,032 (R 17,369) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)