Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.404 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,322 (R 15,186) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)