Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.468 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,130 (R 14,397) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)