Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 323% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,452 (12,798 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)