Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 521%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.937 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 437% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 80,549 (16,315 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)