Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,204 (5,354TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)