Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.969 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,796 (4,789TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)