Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.109 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,294 (4,560TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)