Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.470 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,424 (5,464TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)