Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,330 prices entered by 522 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,080 (﷼ 40,880,651) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)