Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,159 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,756 (﷼ 39,450,962) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)