Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,863 (L 42,145) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)