Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39160 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,376 (L 69,908) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)