Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,348 (L 35,314) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)