Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,187 (L 49,324) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (40 minutes ago)