Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.308 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,639 (2,824 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (37 minutes ago)