Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.005 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,082 (3,723 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)