Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.104 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,704 (RM4,801) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)