Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.131 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,143 (RM9,453) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 2 hours ago)