Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,679 (RM5,357) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)