Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,879 (RM5,356) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)