Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,199 (315,350 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)