Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07062 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,631 (292,157 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (28 minutes ago)