Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06260 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,042 (304,164 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)