Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06664 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,555 (248,427 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)