Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06587 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,025 (273,633 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)