Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00476 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,693 (6,454,556 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)