Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00464 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,862 (5,144,696 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)