Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00289 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,342 (8,768,669 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)