Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,005 (7,231,113 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)