Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,036 (6,007,079 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)